Friday, June 19, 2009

I never thought...

I never thought....

... I would find psychometric testing so interesting

... I would meet my best friends at a music festival in a different country

... I would be living at home when i'm 30.

... I would be hit on by attractive doctors and be so turned off

... I would want to jump out of an airplane at 12,000 feet

... I would want to love on my friends so deeply

... I would be so inspired and influenced by a couple of former drug addicts, longing to spend so much more time with them

... I would feel so blessed and loved

... I would wish I could relive a particular 6 months in Germany again just to embrace certain moments more memorably, after not wanting to have been there in the first place

... I would know such amazing people

... I would have such a strong passion for particular things

... I would be so addicted to my Blackberry

... I would be reprimanded via text message for not saying hi or hello in person

... I would care so much about coffee conversations

... I would buy so many clothes

... I would find intelligence and leadership so attractive in men

... I would be so involved in many things relating to justice

... wierd people could have the best things to say.

----
Jesus does amazing things in a willing heart. Does He have access to yours?

No comments: